LeRose Dance Company
COVID 19 – Phase 4 – Reopening
We are feeling both excited and prepared for the day we return to our studio! As New York begins to reopen, we are preparing to take all necessary precautions and guidelines recommended by the CDC.
1. All students must stand 6-8FT apart.
-Floors will be taped and we will limit the number of students to 8-10 per class. Larger class sizes will complete the 2019 – 2020 year by tuning into zoom every OTHER week for class. This is not ideal, but ensures the safety of both our students and staff
2. Masks for Children are optional.
– Teachers and staff must wear masks during class. Young children do not use masks effectively enough to warrant them to wear them. Children tend to adjust their masks often causing them to touch their face more than they would without a mask.
3. Drop off/Pick up only.
– The waiting room will remain closed. All dancers should be picked up and dropped off
at front door.
4. Frequent Sanitizing of ballet barres and surfaces.
– The studio will be frequently sanitized in between classes and every night before we close.
5. Labeled water bottles in studio ONLY.
-No street shoes, backpacks, toys or food in the studio room.
6. Hand Sanitizing in lobby before entering the studio.
– We will provide a sanitary station for children to disinfect their hands and wipe their shoes before entering the studio.
7. DO NOT BRING YOUR CHILD TO DANCE IF THEY ARE NOT FEELING WELL.
We will send you updated precautions as the state slowly beings to reopen.
Thank you for your commitment and patience. We love and miss you!